- Home > Consultant > C & M
- Kyesook Shin has built her career background in IT and Consumer Goods. She started her career when she served as the HR Manager at Modus Media. She worked at AP Consulting and ESCO in search business Holding as a consultant.
After she joined Nterway Partners in 2004, Consultant Shin proved her wealth of experiences as she flawlessly completed a number of large projects. Her current emphasis is on manufacturing, construction, and real estate. She prides herself in delivering satisfying services to clients regardless of the demands. In addition, she has a strong command of English.
Specialize in construction, Engineering, Real Estate Development, Machinery, Steel, and Automobile
- Seungwon Seo worked as the HR/Labor Department Manager of Daewoo Electronic Components,
where he brought out remarkable outcomes, such as winning the Korea Productivity Grand Prize in the Labor-Management Cooperation and being selected as the company of New Culture in Labor-Management by the Ministry of Labor. He also worked at Prochild Semiconductor Inc. as the HR Manager.
He is highly trusted by many clients for his outstanding performance and abundant knowledge in the areas of
HR, Machinery, and Heavy Industry.
Specialize in Plant, Energy, Chemical, Machinery, HR, Planning, R&D, and Engineer
- With extensive experience in media, content, entertainment, and ICT, Dongyoun Jun is an I&E consultant who has extensive experience in recommending executives and senior executives of large and medium enterprises and provides services that are one step ahead of market needs.
Furthermore, he has a number of achievements in recommending core talents to fresh enterprises and enterprises that seek company expansion. Also, he is competitive in the face of the growing demand for global talent. Based on his expertise and knowledge in various projects with media companies and organizations, he is able to understand not only the consulting and recruiting characteristics of companies in the relevant fields, but also our customers and candidates.
He works with a sense of professional ethics and mission of Headhunters, and has been at the forefront of discovering companies that can identify and maximize the potential value and capacity of candidates. With positive attitude, he will do his best to maintain the trust of both client companies and candidates.
Specialized in Media, OTT, Game, P.P, Entertainment, Content Producer, Service Management, Media Business
Consultant Kyungmo(matt) Shin was in charge of marketing, public relations and sales at a major Hollywood foreign company. After new business strategic planning for domestic listed company, he directed new media branding and digital business from planning to partnership, sourcing, sales, and IT development, leading to future acquisition businesses.
As a team leader for 15 years, he has accumulated plenty of experience in discovering and fostering talent through several organizational settings for the company’s new business growth. Seventeen years of experience in foreign multinational companies is highly competitive in understanding recruitment characteristics that global clients need and conducting appropriate career coaching for candidates.
I will build trust through honest and clear communication and create the best environment for candidates to seriously consider proposals. I will carefully concern the client and candidates’ needs, bringing passion about newness so they are not afraid of challenges.
Responsible for recommending professional talent in domestic and foreign areas of IT, digital, media, contents, games, and logistics services.
- I have a deep understanding and professionalism about the Pharmaceutical industry as I have over 20 years of Sales and marketing experience in that particular industry. Based on this I am able to recognize business’s needs and candidate’s key competencies and have been recommending candidates with sales, marketing, PR, manufacturing, R&D and at C-level.
I will provide a win-win situation where both the company’s culture and management style can bring out the best in the candidate’s competencies. With clear communication and trust I will replace candidate’s fear and questions with excitement and satisfaction about their new role.
As the general manager of sales and marketing at companies such as Boehringer-Ingelheim, Handok and Hanwha I achieved dominant performance.
Specialized in Pharmaceutical/Biology/Biotechnology, Medical Device, Advertisement/Public Relations(PR), Automobile/Machinery, Chemical Engineering/Petrochemistry, New Renewable Energy (Solar/Wind/Water Power)
- Consultant, Joongseok Park, with his diverse experiences and previous careers in public and private sector, is able to comprehend not only current business circumstances and future strategies of client company but also client’s requirements. Based on his remarkable insight, he is gaining the credit from clients for recommending outstanding executives and experts of marketing, strategy, planning and engineering in the field of plant, shipping, aviation, logistics and bio industry etc.
Throughout effective and transparent way of communication, he builds strong partnership with each client company and each candidate. He also finds the best candidate who is required of specific industries, and he recommends the best and suitable candidate to client company. He is confidently sure that this recommended candidate can drive big growth of client company well.
Specialized in Engineering, Trading, Public Corporation and Healthcare industry.