- Home > Consultant > C & M
- Kyesook Shin has built her career background in IT and Consumer Goods. She started her career when she served as the HR Manager at Modus Media. She worked at AP Consulting and ESCO in search business Holding as a consultant.
After she joined Nterway Partners in 2004, Consultant Shin proved her wealth of experiences as she flawlessly completed a number of large projects. Her current emphasis is on manufacturing, construction, and real estate. She prides herself in delivering satisfying services to clients regardless of the demands. In addition, she has a strong command of English.
Specialize in construction, Engineering, Real Estate Development, Machinery, Steel, and Automobile
- Seungwon Seo worked as the HR/Labor Department Manager of Daewoo Electronic Components,
where he brought out remarkable outcomes, such as winning the Korea Productivity Grand Prize in the Labor-Management Cooperation and being selected as the company of New Culture in Labor-Management by the Ministry of Labor. He also worked at Prochild Semiconductor Inc. as the HR Manager.
He is highly trusted by many clients for his outstanding performance and abundant knowledge in the areas of
HR, Machinery, and Heavy Industry.
Specialize in Plant, Energy, Chemical, Machinery, HR, Planning, R&D, and Engineer
- Consultant Seonghee Park is a representative consultant of pharmaceuticals, biology and chemistry field, and he plays an active part under the motto "talents are the future of the company ". Based on his broad perspectives and extensive experiences of pharmaceuticals, biology and chemistry industries, consultant Park recommends talents who can understand and share the vision of a company and its' culture.
Consultant Park is a warm-hearted person who cherishes the relationship. He has the strength of being able to grasps the needs of the organization accurately through various projects that he experienced through 10 years of as a researcher, from overseas study and at CRO institution.
After obtaining a master's degree and Ph.D. in neurobiology from Yonsei University, consultant Park did a postdoc at NIH/NINDS America. Through various experiences at bio-venture, CRO institution and running his own business, he accumulated experience of biology and medicine.
- Consultant Manseok Baek, who has experience in recommending a number of highly qualified personnel in various industries, understands well in electric manufacture, automation engineering, medical device industries.
He has a successful matching service experience in a wide range of jobs including Public Relations, Marketing, Business Plan, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, IT Development, Engineer, Plan Management, Research, Game Development, and Secretary to provide a high level of service to our customers' needs.
His fundamental competitiveness is the best recommendation through objective verification of the job seekers and the employers of candidates' job competency, adaptability of corporate culture, business style, leadership etc.
By searching engineers directly from the field for the new growth engine industry and providing technical engineers to the rapidly changing industry; he has a capacity to secure human resources of recruitment and provides effective matching services for customers and candidates who are concerned about recruiting and accessing the job market.
As he regards 'Sincerity' as a top priority, and provides the most ideal matching process based on trust towards business and sincerity to people. He offers candidates' objective and predictable competency evaluation to clients and gives client's detailed information, job description and work environment to candidates. On the basis of trust and integrity, he considers the right candidate and client matching the best value as a transparent communicator.
- With 10 years of professional experiences in the pharmaceutical industry and promotion, consultant Hyewon Yang realized the relationship between the members' of the organization can create synergy effects. Based on her overall experiences, she can identify the clients' need and recommend the candidates to the right position.
Especially with deep understanding of healthcare industry and network, Hye Won Yang special in recommending candidates for RA&QA, Sales, MKT positions of global medical appliance manufactures and pharmaceutical companies.
Due to her recommendation of suitable candidates, she received positive feedbacks from both clients and candidates. Moreover, she has a wide range of human network because she keeps a good relationship with both clients and candidates. She also recommends candidates for Finance, SCM, PR positions.
- Consultant Eunae Jo had been working at a multinational pharmaceutical company for a long time. She worked at Daewoong Pharmaceuticals and Bayer Korea as a medical representative. She also had a chance to work with leading hospitals and medical suppliers in Korea. Base on her experience related to pharmaceuticals for 14 years, she deeply understands the market and the needs of corporations. Consultant Jo has a positive drive, cold-blooded analytical skill and decisiveness. As a consultant and career coach, she matches the visions of individuals and companies base on market trend and growth strategy.
Based on clear and honest communication, she finds the best talents according to the characteristics of the client
companies. She is capable of finding a candidate who can be a multiplayer for a small company, and a candidate who has excellent organizational skills for a large company.
Specialized in pharmaceuticals, medical device industry, bioindustry
- "I respect your challenge. I will deliver the fruit of your challenge." Consultant Koocheol Jung believes that "consulting is trusting." He grasp the client's need while pleasing the customer with correct and smart staff placement, creates a win-win situation with candidates, and most importantly pus long-term business relationship first. He bid on large international l IPP, EPC projects and went onsite to see through Project Life Cycle and used this experience to grasp not just market trends, but also is conservative, and has great strengths in understanding construction through experience and can recommend a variety of candidates to different positions.
He was in charge of product proposal and marketing for Middle Eastern IPP, EPC Electronic power plant at Samsung C&T, development project including orders, which posted sizeable earning, and article collaborations through field operations in the middle east which has given him a global sense of organizational lifestyles.
Specialized in construction, heavy industry, plant, and machinery.