- Home > Consultant > C & S
- Rebeca Kim, the head consultant in the Service division, specializes in distribution and hospitality industries
such as, on/off-line distribution channel, food, fashion, beauty, and entertainment. She has shown great achievements recommending executive level positions in marketing, task and force, and planning in the field.
Her previous professional experiences in Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance, CJ Homeshopping in education, HR,
planning, media channel management, and marketing guided her to find the exact needs of clients from the HR aspects. She turned to the future-oriented industries, such as online shopping, health care, and fashion/beauty/luxury goods, other than traditional consumer goods, and with her special interpersonal skills, she expanded her people network for the best outcome.
Luxury brands, Fashions, Cosmetics, Health care, Broadcasting, Entertainment, On/off line shopping malls
- Alysha Lee has her background in Chinese related businesses, from working at Air China and
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency). She utilized fluency in Chinese from both organizations marketing area utilizing her fluency in Chinese.
Joining Nterway in 2002, she has a great record of talent placement for foreign luxurious brands for fashion,
jewelry, and cosmetics in the past 10 years. With 10 years of successful placement experiences, she developed keen eyes to what clients need and what types of talents she recommends. With her high proficiency in Chinese language, she has succeeded in various Chinese talent searching projects.
Domestic & Foreign consumers, Luxurious brands, Hotels, and Other hospitality companies
- Yunjin is a Sr. consultant in the Service division of Nterway Partners delivering recruitment service to various
consumer companies in fashion, cosmetics, reports, food & beverage, restaurants for product management, planning, design, corporate strategy, sales and marketing, and human resources positions. As well as conglomerates, she provides the most differentiated recruitment services to small to medium-sized companies where hiring the right person is critical.
Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Yunjin developed her professional skills and knowledge at global
fashion companies, such as ' Ralph Lauren,' fashion magazine company, 'Design House,' and top-level fashion/accessory company as a PR/Brand management/Sales & Marketing planning/Fashion reporter. Her insight and experiences lead to great recruitment performances.
Fashion, Cosmetics, Food & Beverage, Product management, Planning, Design, Corporate strategy, Sales and Marketing, and Human resources
- Consumer industry can be described as individualistic sensibility business based on manufacture regarding the food, clothing, and shelter, the three requisites of human life. Consumer field is on the path of change and innovation through department store, roadside shops, outlet, etc. on the basis of analysis of consumption propensity and space of consumption. Online distribution also has a potential for improving in diverse ways from the existing mall or home shopping to the mobile or social commerce.
Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Seung Jae Lee had spent 15 years at fashion retailing company, and earned insight into fashion industry and understanding on process from planning to production. For 15 years, Seung Jae Lee had experienced sales MD, planning MD, purchasing, production, etc. at fashion company such as Elcanto, Tomboy, Fashion Group Hyungji, LF, etc.
On the basis of professional knowledge, Seung Jae Lee possesses searching skill for the qualified candidate and an accurate analysis on the client's requirement.
Sales MD, Planning MD, Purchasing, Production, etc.
- Youngseok Song had worked in domestic consumer company as a Sales Manager, including Market Analysis and Brand Management. After this, he had been performing as a headhunter, based on domestic and international consumer industries such as Fashion, Cosmetic and L&D, and recommends talented candidates for the accurate and precise matching between clients and candidates. He is specialized in Problem-solving by accurately analyzing various data and figures, and going to great lengths of a win-win for both clients and candidates through seamless communication.
He has various experience of MLB Korea, Benetton, Renoma Sports in Fashion industry; Banila Co., RushKorea, TonyMoly, Missha in Cosmetic industry; and Eduwill, Nexcubecorp in L&D industry. By cooperating with those companies, he has performed successfully in talent recommendation of diverse fields such as Marketing, Brand Management, Merchandise, and Designer etc. Currently, he is showing the strength of executive human resources at Educational Companies.
- Consultant, Kyung Tae Kim has been engaged in sales and marketing activities for foreign entertainment groups, wine importers, etc. through large food related companies. With many years of experience in consumer products and HR consulting, he is able to quickly identify what the companies are looking for in a candidate. He possesses a high understanding and networking for consumer goods, distribution, and entertainment, he is able to provide suitable talent recommendations for clients and career management consulting for candidates with a base in insight and communication skills.
He was responsible for sales and marketing at Lotte Food, Warner Bras, Korea. Since 2011 he has been creating numerous success stories in department such as sales, marketing, planning, SCM, financial staff and executives in food, dining, and alcoholic beverages and distribution and service areas as a headhunter.
Specialized in distribution, consumer goods, and service areas such as sales, marketing, planning, SCM, finance.
- Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Hyonok Bang had spent more than 10 years at oversea and foreign company, and had experienced in sales, marketing, technology business and business development.
Because both of client and candidate are valuable partners, Hyonok Bang will do her best to find the right person for company, and lead candidate to achieve one's goal at a new company. Based on motto "until the customer is satisfied" and insight into IT business field, Hyonok Bang will recommend the core talent for the company.
Sales, Engineer, Marketing, Business development
- Consultant So yeon Park recommends the best people in domestic and international retail industry with optimal analysis, including clothing, watches, and jewelry. She believes it's only one meeting in a lifetime, and committed to upgrading our customers and candidates value.
Through years of working experience with various items, she has profound understanding of fashion and imported consumer goods industry. She comprehends the precise job description that businesses need, so she is committed to the best interests of both clients and candidates.
She was in charge of planner and buying merchandiser in Uniqlo, Nikesport Korea, and Michael Cors. From SPA to sportswear and high fashion, she knows the distribution, sales trends of various product groups, and the uniqueness of fashion retail.
- Consultant, Eun ju Lee prides her work as 'something that can brighten another person's life. Based on her diverse life experiences, she can identify the candidates' need and deliver full potential to clients, and seeks a win-win situation for both client and candidate.
After trade working for DHL then to catering management and international hotel service business, she gained insight working these jobs and it heightened her communication capability and to keep an eye out for suitable candidates for certain clients. With this, she was successful in finding capable candidates for different jobs for search firm abroad.
Today's happiness is created when your bright future in drawn. We will work together in drawing that bright future.
Specialized in Cosmetics, fashion, catering, retail, and internet services, etc
- Kyunglim Pyo recommends talented person in distribution, textile, cosmetics, etc. of domestic/foreign company. Kyunglim Pyo has wide experience in recommending candidates in diverse positions and levels, and she finds the most qualified person for the company based on knowledge of consumer field.
Prior to joining Nterway, Kyunglim Pyo has been in charge of not only service work but also CS education and employee's job function. With service mind and communication skill, Kyunglim Pyo is maintaining friendly relationship between client and candidate. Also Kyunglim Pyo has worked as an image consultant so she is able to provide both of career coaching on resume and image tips for interview.
Distribution, Textile, Cosmetic, etc. in Consumer field
- Consultant Sue Park specializes in distribution, food service, food and cosmetic industries of domestic and foreign companies. She especially has been constantly recommending potential individuals to strategy, planning and new enterprise field of major companies in Korea.
Based on her experiences in airline and education field, she possesses meticulous and speedy work performance and remarkable communication skill. For client companies she recommends the most appropriate candidates and for candidates she provides opportunities for them to develop their career. Thus, both client companies and candidates are satisfied with her work.