- Home > Consultant > C & S
- Rebeca Kim, the head consultant in the Service division, specializes in distribution and hospitality industries
such as on/off-line distribution channel, food, fashion, beauty, and entertainment. She has shown great achievements recommending executive level positions in marketing, task and force, and planning in the field.
Her previous professional experiences in Samsung Fire&Marine Insurance, CJ Homeshopping in education, HR,
planning, media channel management, and marketing guided her to find the exact needs of clients from the HR aspects. She turned to the future-oriented industries, such as online shopping, health care, and fashion/beauty/luxury goods, other than traditional consumer goods, and with her special interpersonal skills, she expanded her people network for the best outcome.
Specialize in Luxury brands, Fashions, Cosmetics, Health care, Broadcasting, Entertainment, On/off line shopping malls
- Alysha Lee has her background in Chinese related businesses, from working at Air China and
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency). She utilized fluency in Chinese from both organizations marketing area utilizing her fluency in Chinese.
Joining Nterway in 2002, she has a great record of talent placement for foreign luxurious brands for fashion,
jewelry, and cosmetics in the past 10 years. With 10 years of successful placement experiences, she developed keen eyes to what clients need and what types of talents she recommends. With her high proficiency in Chinese language, she has succeeded in various Chinese talent searching projects.
Specialize in Domestic & Foreign consumers, Luxurious brands, Hotels, and Other hospitality companies
- Yunjin is a Sr. consultant in the Service division of Nterway Partners delivering recruitment service to various
consumer companies in fashion, cosmetics, reports, food & beverage, restaurants for product management, planning, design, corporate strategy, sales and marketing, and human resources positions. As well as conglomerates, she provides the most differentiated recruitment services to small to medium-sized companies where hiring the right person is critical.
Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Yunjin developed her professional skills and knowledge at global
fashion companies, such as ' Ralph Lauren,' fashion magazine company, 'Design House,' and top-level fashion/accessory company as a PR/Brand management/Sales & Marketing planning/Fashion reporter. Her insight and experiences lead to great recruitment performances.
Specialize in Fashion, Cosmetics, Food & Beverage, Product management, Planning, Design, Corporate strategy, Sales and Marketing, and Human resources
- Consumer industry can be described as individualistic sensibility business based on manufacture regarding the food, clothing, and shelter, the three requisites of human life. Consumer field is on the path of change and innovation through department store, roadside shops, outlet, etc. on the basis of analysis of consumption propensity and space of consumption. Online distribution also has a potential for improving in diverse ways from the existing mall or home shopping to the mobile or social commerce.
Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Seungjae Lee had spent 15 years at fashion retailing company, and earned insight into fashion industry and understanding on process from planning to production. For 15 years, Seung Jae Lee had experienced sales MD, planning MD, purchasing, production, etc. at fashion company such as Elcanto, Tomboy, Fashion Group Hyungji, LF, etc.
On the basis of professional knowledge, Seungjae Lee possesses searching skill for the qualified candidate and an accurate analysis on the client's requirement.
Specialize in Sales MD, Planning MD, Purchasing, Production, etc.
- Consultant Younghoon Chung has extensive experience in consulting, consumer goods, distribution, restaurant and food service industries. He has been continuously recommending and introducing talented people to global and domestic companies through various networks.
After working at SPC Group for 20 years, He has succeeded in launching various new food service brands such as Baskin Robbins, Dunkin Donuts, Segafredo, Pascucci, Jamba Juice, etc. With many years of experience in such area, he is highly knowledgeable about brand management and marketing. In addition, he has a great record of finding capable individuals and building the organizational structure that facilitates the development of new start-up companies. His experience lead him to be skilled at giving high quality advice to new businesses. He is looking forward to help the client in finding sutable career or qualified candidate.
Specialize in Distribution, Consumer goods, Food&beverage, Service industry
- With 20 years of diverse jobs experience at major department stores, global luxury fashion brands and Cosmic companies in Korea, Youngjoon Kim is skilled at selecting the best candidate for his clients based on his widely formed human network.
As a career consultant, he is never negligent in getting familiar with trends of the corresponding types of business and business situations of various companies. Based on a broad understanding of specific companies and in-depth understanding of candidates' individuals, he provides solutions that satisfy both candidates and clients.
Specialized in domestic and foreign distribution, fashion, cosmetics and consumer goods brands
- Consultant Kyongtae Kim has been engaged in sales and marketing activities for foreign entertainment groups, wine importers, etc. through large food related companies. With many years of experience in consumer products and HR consulting, he is able to quickly identify what the companies are looking for in a candidate. He possesses a high understanding and networking for consumer goods, distribution, and entertainment, he is able to provide suitable talent recommendations for clients and career management consulting for candidates with a base in insight and communication skills.
He was responsible for sales and marketing at Lotte Food, Warner Bros, Korea. Since 2011 he has been creating numerous success stories in department such as sales, marketing, planning, SCM, financial staff and executives in food, dining, and alcoholic beverages and distribution and service areas as a headhunter.
Specialize in distribution, consumer goods, and service areas such as sales, marketing, planning, SCM, finance.
- Prior to joining Nterway Partners, Hyonok Bang had spent more than 10 years at oversea and foreign company, and had experienced in sales, marketing, technology business and business development.
Because both of client and candidate are valuable partners, Hyonok Bang will do her best to find the right person for company, and lead candidate to achieve one's goal at a new company. Based on motto "until the customer is satisfied" and insight into IT business field, Hyonok Bang will recommend the core talent for the company.
Specialize in Sales, Engineer, Marketing, Business development
- Consultant Jeeyeon Kim has a long experience in the New York and other various global fashion industries.Based on her wide range of work experiences in the fashion industry, she is able to accurately recognize the requirements of each position and satisfy both clients and candidates.
She always tries her best to provide accurate opportunities and directions to the clients and candidates with her humble, enthusiastic, and open-minded personality.
Specialize in Designer, MD, MR, Sourcing, e-commerce, Marketing
- Consultant Eunju Lee prides her work as 'something that can brighten another person's life. Based on her diverse life experiences, she can identify the candidates' need and deliver full potential to clients, and seeks a win-win situation for both client and candidate.
After trade working for DHL then to catering management and international hotel service business, she gained insight working these jobs and it heightened her communication capability and to keep an eye out for suitable candidates for certain clients. With this, she was successful in finding capable candidates for different jobs for search firm abroad.
Today's happiness is created when your bright future in drawn. We will work together in drawing that bright future.
Specialize in Cosmetics, fashion, catering, retail, and internet services, etc
- Based on her experience in the consumer goods and services industry, consultant Bomi Lee is committed to providing a better direction for both clients and candidates. She has a strong understanding of foreign companies. She understands the difficulties of hiring suitable people as a HR manager, and understands the expectations of a successful transfer as an employee. She will do her best to be your honest messenger and supporter and produce successful results that can satisfy both client companies and candidates.
She worked for 15 years only in foreign companies, and was in charge of personnel management for luxury brand, Ermenegildo Zegna Korea and advertising company, Dentsu Aegis Network.She had a wide range of experience in HR such as recruitment, education, service, etc.
Specialize in Foreign Luxury & Fashion brand, etc
- Consultant Sangwook Woo has been a consultant for many years at local and foreign companies, and had been in charge of recommending outstanding talents in various industries at Executive Search Firm. Based on his experience in HR, he provides in-depth services to customers and candidates as he has a high understanding of labor laws and labor management.
He has the ability and mindset to communicate with candidates with sincerity, while expressing warm humanity. He is aiming to understand the exact needs of our customers and candidates and to achieve mutually satisfying results.
Consultant Sangwook Woo had worked in HR departments in Hyundai Rebart, American Standard Korea, InComm Brodeur, and took incharge of recruiting, evaluation compensation, education, and labor management. He also has an experience of recommending suitable talents to various positions at domestic search firm.
Specialize in HR Recruiting, Education, and Labor Management, etc
- Consultant Sunyoung Oh, as a senior researcher, provides HR service including global human resource verification to clients such as HSBC; and developed communication skill by socializing with people from diverse fields.
At Madmex Australia, she managed not only Asian but also from America, Europe employees; and acquired skills to interact with people from different cultures, and overall know-how of HR. She has a specialty in talent competency evaluation and verification which is essential in talent recruitment.
Specially, based on the experience and expertise specific to the evaluation above manager level, she is superior at identifying and analyzing the right person for the right field of need for different industries.
Consultant's role is to be a stepping stone through recommend the right candidate to clients, and provide trust for the right opportunities.
It is her know-how to analyze the candidates based on a number of human resource qualification and evaluation experience to provide them with the best positions and environments.
She has had a background in managing a number of financial sector enterprises including finance, consulting, pharmaceutical, chemistry, IT, security and education.
Based on her communication experience across the countries, cultures, histories and age groups, she recommends people who are suited to relevant corporate culture and positions.
- Consultant Sue Park specializes in distribution, food service, food and cosmetic industries of domestic and foreign companies. She especially has been constantly recommending potential individuals to strategy, planning and new enterprise field of major companies in Korea.
Based on her experiences in airline and education field, she possesses meticulous and speedy work performance and remarkable communication skill. For client companies she recommends the most appropriate candidates and for candidates she provides opportunities for them to develop their career. Thus, both client companies and candidates are satisfied with her work.
- Minjung Choi has built a solid experience in the field of recruitment through her experience of selecting and managing teaching assistants at the undergraduate and graduate school administrative departments. In addition, she was in charge of counseling for undergraduate and graduate students related to study. Her experience led her to have a great communication skill. She is an open minded person, who has positive attitudes and maintained a large network of relationships. With her abilities, she is more than capable of being a good head hunter.
Minjung Choi will focus on applying and developing similar work capabilities of previous experiences in practice. She will try her best to obtain the trust of both clients and candidates by understanding what they are seeking for, and giving them best suggestions.
Specialize in recruitment and management of major domestic and foreign retail companies, and domestic companies in the field of health / beauty and resort.